Baking soda has been a popular folk remedy for centuries, and it is still one of the most powerful and versatile items in our households. It is not toxic and is highly beneficial, but always make sure you purchase aluminum-free one.
- Deodorize Shoes – Sprinkle some baking soda in your shoes to get rid of the bad smell, and avoid the effects of the harmful chemicals in the poisonous aerosol cans.
- Antacid for Heartburn – Out stomach acid reacts and splashes up into the esophagus after heavy or too spicy meals, but a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water neutralizes these effects and treats the heartburn.
- Under-Arm Deodorant – Deodorants are full of dangerous chemicals and aluminum, which has been linked to cancer. You should sprinkle some baking soda on the armpits and thus fight excessive sweating and bad smell.
- Bath Soak – Add 5 tablespoons of baking soda to a full bathtub and enjoy the bath that will detoxify and alkalize the body.
- Vegetable and Fruit Scrub – To clean the veggies and fruits, just scrub them with baking soda.
- Treat Bug Bites – To soothe the bug bites just apply some baking soda on the affected areas.
- Clean Baby Clothes – Commercial detergents are often high in heavy metals and other toxins, and the stain removals and refreshing scents can harm the skin. Therefore, add a tablespoon of baking soda to a cup of water and clean the clothes of your toddlers and children.
- Toothpaste – Add a teaspoon of this miraculous product to a teaspoon of water and use this natural toothpaste to boost your oral health, and clean and whiten the teeth.
- -Garden pests spray- Add 4 teaspoons of baking soda to one gallon of water and mist onto the plants in your garden to keep pests at bay.
- -Treat toenail fungus- Add some baking soda to warm water and soak your feet in it to get rid of toenail fungus.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda Tonic
- If you mix baking soda with the extremely beneficial raw apple cider vinegar, you will get a potent remedy in the treatment of weak immunity, and indigestion.
- You can use it to boost immunity too.
- Just mix a tablespoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of baking soda in a tall glass of water.
BAKING SODA AND LEMON JUICE TONIC
THE FOLLOWING TONIC WILL HELP YOU FIGHT INFLAMMATION AND HELP DIGESTION:
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Half a lemon
- 8 ounces of purified water.
- Add the ingredients to the purified water, and drink this tonic on an empty stomach in the morning.
- This routine will provide incredible effects in a very short time!