The parasite infections are common, but fortunately, there are numerous natural ways to eliminate them. To resolve this problem, you should strengthen the immune system by using some herbs.
There are some symptoms that show that you have parasites, some of them are:
consistent digestive problems, itching around the anus, mouth and nose, sore and stiff joints, menstrual issues, reproductive dysfunctions in men, issues with memory, grinding of teeth and drooling during sleep, breathing issues, nervousness and fidgeting, skin issues (eczema, itching dermatitis, ulcers, sores, rashes, hives, lesions and acne), anemia or iron deficiency, allergies to food, constant cravings to processed foods and sugars, gum bleeding, mood swings (irritability, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, restlessness and depression), constant fatigue, unexplained hunger, headaches, appetite loss and constant yeast infections (Candida).
Luckily, there is a way to cleanse the organism of such problem.
- The garlic is the natural antibiotic and it kills 20 types of bacteria and 60 types of fungus and some infamous viruses
- It can kill parasites and it is used to control secondary fungal infection.
- Its antioxidant properties can prevent oxidation.
- Allicin and ajoene, the active compounds, can kill parasites and amoebas like one-cell varieties, pinworms, and hookworms.
- To get all of the allicin, you should crush the garlic or take it in oil form.
- The cloves are great for treating tuberculosis, scabies, cholera, malaria and fungi like Shigella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Candida.
- The ginger gives a boost to the circulation and it helps with the digestion. It also helps with gas and nausea.
- It can improve the production of acid in the stomach which contributes to preventing infections and killing parasites.
- The cucumber seeds can remove tapeworms from the digestive tract because they contain beneficial enzymes.
- In order to get a quick cleanse, you should grind heirloom cucumber seeds in powder and add a tsp. of it in your favorite daily drink.
- The pumpkin seeds are toxic to the parasite eggs because they contain natural fat.
- The Curcurbitin contains anti-parasitic properties. It paralyzes the worms.
- Pumpkin seeds are used in the healing culture in China for treating tapeworm infestation.
- You should grind ½ cup of pumpkin seeds and add it to smoothies or salads.
- This amazing spice has anti-parasitic properties as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer.
- Mix it with some coconut oil and pepper for best absorption.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you!